Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Meditations from Judypie

Lord, I acknowledge you as my Strength, my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer and my Shield. Even though enemies rise up against me they will not triumph over me. I choose to walk in a manner that is pleasing to you, and you make my enemies to be at peace with me. You cause them to flee from me seven ways. How grateful I am that you, my Lord, would honor me by preparing a table of abundance for me in the presence of my enemies, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Deuteronomy 28:7; Psalm 18; Psalm 23:5; Proverbs 16:7

Indeed, he who watches over Israel
never slumbers or sleeps.
Psalm 121:4


Lord, cleanse me from all impurities and put a new heart and a new spirit within me. Remove my heart of stone and give me a heart of flesh that will be sensitive and compassionate to the needs of others. In Jesus’ name, help me to see others as you see them and to hear and answer their cries just as you would. Today, I will look for opportunities to bless others. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Ezekiel 36:25-28; Proverbs 3:27

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
John 15:7


Father, I thank you for giving me the grace to believe in you and your Word even in the midst of the storms of life, providing a place of rest for me. In the midst of seemingly impossible demands, deadlines and tasks at hand, my heart is steadfast, fixed trusting in you. Your strength and boldness are released to me as I confidently rest in your promises. In your presence I am refreshed, restored and renewed in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Isaiah 30:15; Mark 6:31; Psalm 112

Indeed, he who watches over Israel
never slumbers or sleeps.
Psalm 121:4


Father, this is eternal life that we may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I thank You for sending Jesus to earth; to know Him is to know You. I thank You for the Holy Spirit who comforts and helps me – teaching me all things that You have said. I pause and take time to meditate on Your promises in the midst of my busy schedule, in the name of Jesus. You are my Strength, my Light and my Salvation. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: John 17:3; John 14; Psalm 27

How good and pleasant it is
when we live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head,
running down on the beard,
running down on Aaron’s beard,
down upon the collar of his robes.
It is as if the dew of Hermon
were falling on Mount Zion.
For there the LORD bestows his blessing,

No comments: