Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meditations from Judypie

Heavenly Father, you are my light and my salvation. By your grace, I shall not fear man nor become entangled in the ungodly traditions of men. I throw aside every weight and sin that has tried to ensnare me so that I might run the race you have set before me with confidence, efficiency and effectiveness. I seek to be temperate in all things and run this race to receive a crown of eternal blessedness with certainty. Father, in my life be glorified, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 27:1; Hebrews 12:1; 1st Corinthians 9:24-26


Heavenly Father, because you have turned my captivity and have done great things for me, my mouth is filled with laughter and my tongue with singing. Joy floods my being, and rejoicing covers my lips! The dark clouds of oppression are replaced with your goodness and its beauty, Father. The cheerfulness of my heart is as medicine to my spirit, soul and body. It is well with me because I am yours and you are mine. Your banner over me is love. In the name of Jesus, I rejoice. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Job 8:21; Zechariah 9:17; Proverbs 17:22; Song of Solomon 6:3


Though some trust in chariots (riches) and some in horses (materials things), I will remember the name of the Lord, my God. You shall cause me to be as Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken or moved off course, and I shall walk in paths you have ordained for me. LORD, you surround me from this time forth and forever. In Jesus' name, I will reach the destination you have charted for me, Father, bringing great glory to your kingdom. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 20:7; Psalm 125:1


Father, by the grace you have given me, I trust you and your promises. You said that you would never leave me nor forsake me. You are always with me, in every personal and business situation. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who is my Comforter, Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Teacher and Guide. Though fear arises, I will not be dismayed because you uphold me with your victorious right hand in Jesus' name. You are my Helper. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Isaiah 41:10; John 15:26; Hebrews 13:5


Indeed, he who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps.

Psalm 121:4

No comments: