Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wisdom from Judypie

The Word and His Voice

God does speak to His people today. Some do not hear Him; others misunderstand Him because they haven't studied; haven't read and meditated on the Scriptures. Satan tries to imitate the voice of the Father, but he is the father of lies and cannot speak truth. The Bible says that we are not ignorant of the enemy's devices, so if what you're hearing doesn't agree with the Word of God, don't listen to that voice. God will manifest Himself to you, and you will know Him and His ways, which He has revealed in His Word. God's Voice and His Word will always agree.

Thank you Father, for teaching and training me to recognize the voice of the Good Shepherd. I'll not follow the voice of a stranger. Your Voice and your Word agree; you and your Word are one. Thank you for Truth that exposes the false and counterfeit. I delight in your Word, which is eternal. Your Word is Light dispelling the darkness. Your Word is Life swallowing up death. Hallelujah! I praise you in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: John 10

God’s Favor

Heavenly Father, thank you for directing and establishing my steps. Today I walk the path you blazed for me. When I walk, my steps will not be hampered; when I run, I will not waste time making wrong turns. As I walk along in the ever-brightening light of God’s favor the dawn gives way to morning splendor. Thank you Father, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 37:23; Proverbs 4:11-12,18

Doing Good

Jesus is our example of living a life that is pleasing to the Father. He went about doing good, healing all those who were oppressed by the devil. When Jesus walked the shores of Galilee He was the light of the world. Today you are that light shining forth in a crooked and perverse generation. Never repay anyone with evil for evil, but always aim to show kindness and seek to do good to one another and to everybody (1 Thessalonians 5:15).

Father, I will look for occasions to bring healing, to strengthen and bless others. I purpose to do good every time it is possible. I will not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of my hand to do so. If my enemy is hungry, I will feed him; if he is thirsty, I will give him a drink. In the name of Jesus, I will overcome evil with good. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Proverbs 3:27; Romans 12:20-21

Trusting in God

As the deer pants for water, so I long for you, O God. I thirst for you, the living God. In the name of Jesus, I resist discouragement because I expect you to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise you for all that you will do. You are my help! You are my God! I place my trust in you, and I shall again praise you for your wondrous help; you make me smile again, for you are my God. Amen and Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 42-43

Preservation

God is our heavenly Father Who wants to keep us safe from injury, harm, and destruction. He wants us to dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High, and He delivers us from all our destructions. He is our Protector. Our Father established boundaries to keep us in His care, and Jesus gave us a new commandment. We are to walk in unity and harmony, loving one another. God wants us to be fully alive, intact, or free from the decay of unforgiveness, bitterness and grief. Jesus is our example, our pattern for living. When we love God with our entire being and walk in love with our fellowman, the evil one cannot touch us.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 25 & Psalm 91

No comments: