Sunday, April 11, 2010

Judypie’s Meditations on Healing

Good Medicine

God's Word is good medicine. Read and study God's Word, consent and submit to His sayings...let them not depart from your eyes, keep them in the midst of your heart. For they they will be life, healing and health to all your flesh (Proverbs 4:20-22). Guard your heart, decide to have a happy heart everyday, practice smiling and laughing, think happy thoughts and your cheerful mind will work healing. This doesn't automatically occur; you have to be determined to achieve happiness that isn't dependent on circumstances. Remember the Father has given you a joyous spirit and a glad heart. He is your exceeding great Joy!

Health

In the name of Jesus I purpose to serve the LORD my God, and your blessing is on my food and water. You promised to take sickness from the midst of me. I am flooded with new life and vitality -- spirit, soul and body. Depression that opposes soundness of mind has to leave me. Spiritual weakness and inferiority has no place in me. I prosper and am in health even as my soul prospers in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Meditation

Hover over the scriptures to read ... or click for further study.
  • Exodus 23:25
  • 3 John 2

For more Healing Scriptures:

Check out the Powerhouse Ministry Healing CD... 28 tracks downloadable in MP3 format at http://www.link2power.org/audioteaching/healing 

No comments: