Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wisdom from Judypie

The Stronghold of Accusation

Father God, I repent and renounce all accusations I have spoken against You, others and myself. Forgive me for being suspicious rather than discerning, and looking for evil intent rather than believing the best. I repent of and renounce self-pity, inordinate sensitivity, and gossip. Now is come my salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of my God, and the power of His Christ… I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of my testimony in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:10-11 (KJV)

Praying for Others

Lord, even though others misunderstand and talk about me, I will keep right on praying for them. Thank you for giving me the strength to love my enemies, to do good to those who hate me. I ask you to bless those who have hurt me, and pray for their happiness. For now is the time—you are bending down to hear! You are ready with a plentiful supply of love and kindness. Thank you for answering my prayer, for your loving kindness is wonderful; your mercy is so plentiful, so tender and so kind. Nothing – no activity, work, or relationship – has meaning without you as the center of my life. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

Let not those who wait and hope and look for You, O Lord of hosts, be put to shame through me; let not those who seek and inquire for and require You [as their vital necessity] be brought to confusion and dishonor through me, O God of Israel.
Psalm 69:6 [AMP]

But I say to you who are listening now to Me: [in order to heed, make it a practice to] love your enemies, treat well (do good to, act nobly toward) those who detest you and pursue you with hatred
Luke 6:27 [AMP]

Overcoming Discouragement

Father, I thank you for giving me a vision, a purpose and a plan. Give me your heart, your compassion for humanity. I offer my body as a living sacrifice to be your instrument of righteousness – that I might be a true representative of your Kingdom. It is my desire to fulfill my divine destiny, and be successful according to your will. I am here to serve you and love you in the beauty of holiness. Lead me in the way I should go, and with the Holy Spirit as my Helper, I will do great exploits for your Kingdom and others shall know that you are their Help, Redeemer and Salvation. In Jesus name. Amen.

Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he.
Proverbs 29:18 [AMP]

I APPEAL to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship.
Romans 12:1 [AMP]

Equipped for Service

God wants you to fulfill your divine destiny. Put on the full armor of God, and continually build yourself up on your most holy faith; walk in love. God has given you His power and ability. He gave gifts to the believer: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers to bring you to maturity and fully equip you that you should do the work of ministering toward building up Christ’s body (the church). Attend a Bible-believing church, read and study the Bible, and pray. You are equipped for service!

So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:17 [AMP]

And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.
Philippians 1:6 [AMP]

No comments: