Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Overcoming Lifestyle

Judypie provides us with this meditation.  It helps me when facing the frustrations of my work environments, tough traffic, and the other annoyances of life.  Allow it to minister to you as well...

Father, I yield myself to the control of the Holy Spirit that I may bear His fruit of love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. Help me remember to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. If I become angry I will not sin by nursing a grudge. With your help I will resolve my anger before sunset, and live at peace with all men as much as it is possible with me.

Hold your mouse over the following scriptures:
  • Galatians 5:22-23
  • James 1:19-20
  • Ephesians 2:6-7
  • Romans 14:9

No comments: