Saturday, April 3, 2010

Judypie on Resurrection Weekend

Jesus is Alive

Even though I knew the Bible stories about Jesus, I did not know Him. I wasn’t even sure that He really cared about my everyday struggles. But the day came when I understood that He died and rose again, even for me. What He’s done for me, He’ll do for you. Jesus is alive! He is not a myth or a fairy tale. He lives; I know He lives! He is my best Friend and my elder Brother. He is the Sun who rose with healing in His wings, my Redeemer.

Praise God! Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? Jesus, I know that my Redeemer lives -- You are risen from the dead, and I am risen with You. I set my heart on things above, where You are seated at the right hand of God. Thank you Jesus! I have this assurance that even as You were taken up from among us to heaven, You will come back in the same way You left. When You appear, I shall be like You -- awesome!

Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord!

Scripture Meditations (Hold your mouse over or click each scripture):

No comments: