Saturday, January 9, 2010

Meditations on Security from Judypie

Praise

Father, I will praise You with my whole heart... I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth: for You have magnified Your word above all Your name.   Praise the name of the Lord!  Amen.


1 I WILL confess and praise You [O God] with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praises to You.
2 I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name!
Psalm 138:1-2 [AMP]

Security

Each and every day the media releases fear-filled words into the airwaves. At one time we followed the ways of this world and the ruler of the kingdom of the air. Now we who are in Christ have been delivered out of darkness, translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Pull down fear-filled words by speaking God’s Word, and fear not for God is with you.

Father, thank You for comforting and assuring me of Your divine intervention as I walk this journey here on earth. I dwell, remain and settle down under the shadow (defense, protection) of the Almighty. I abide in You and Your Word abides in me. I that You Lord are my Refuge, my place of Protection. You are my God, True and Faithful. You are my Security. You have given me a spirit of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. I choose to replace feelings of insecurity with confidence and faith and assurance. You are my exceeding great Hope. In Your name I bind my emotions to the control of the Holy Spirit and go forth with confidence. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: