Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meditations from Judypie: Strength in Difficult Times

Father, I come before the Throne of Grace to receive mercy and find grace to help me in this hour of need. LORD, You are my Refuge and my Fortress: my God, in You will I trust. You are my High Tower, and my Deliverer; my Shield, and again I say You are the One in whom I trust. O LORD, my Strength, You are my Refuge in the day of affliction, anguish, distress and adversity. If God be for me who...I say...who can be against me? In the name of Jesus, I decree that I am strong in the LORD and the power of His might. Amen.

Psalm 91:2

Psalm 144:2

Jeremiah 16:19



Father, in the name of Jesus, I am abiding in the Vine, and He abides in me to cultivate a harvest of love, joy, peace; forbearance, kindness, benevolence; meekness, and self-restraint in my life. I belong to Christ, having nailed my natural evil desires to His cross, where they were crucified. Father, I am not desirous of vainglory, and will not provoke or envy others, but I seek to bring forth those good fruits, which are to the praise and glory of God. Amen.

John 15:1-17

Galatians 5:22-23



Father, we pray for those in our nation who have lost their jobs. You promised, and we believe that You supply to the full their every need. You know their work records and what they are doing. We ask You to set before them doors of employment that no one is able to shut. We pray that they will prize Wisdom and acknowledge that You are the One who gives power to get wealth. In everything they do give them the grace to put You first, and You will direct them and crown their efforts with success. Cause them to increase in Wisdom and in Favor with You, Father, and with man, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Philippians 4:8

Revelation 3:8

Proverbs 3:6

Proverbs 4:8



Father thank You for Your goodness. My soul was melting because of trouble I was at my wits’ end. Then I cried to You my LORD in my trouble and You brought me out of my distresses. You calmed the storm and the waves are still. Now I am glad. Thank You for guiding me. I give thanks to You for Your goodness and for Your wonderful works to my children in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Psalm 107:23-31



I will love You, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies.
  -- Psalm 18:1-3

No comments: