Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meditations from Judypie

Father, you have given me a spirit of excellence, and in the name of Jesus I will run the race in a manner that is pleasing to you. Holy Spirit, daily you energize me to run with the Divine vision imparted to my heart. I have written the vision and, Father, I accept your appointed time for its fulfillment. I submit my thoughts, attitudes and behavior to the control of the Holy Spirit that I might walk worthy of this divine calling. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Habakkuk 2:2-3; Ephesians 4:1

Father, I thank you for the Holy Spirit who brings all things to my remembrance. As far as I am concerned, Father-God you turn to good what is meant for evil. You brought me to the position I hold today for the benefit of others. I rest in you knowing that in all things you are working for my good because I love you, and you called me according to your purpose. I will trust in you, Lord, at all times for your ways are perfect. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Genesis 50:20; Romans 8:28; Psalm 62:8

Heavenly Father, thank you for directing and establishing my steps. Today I walk the path you blazed for me. When I walk, my steps will not be hampered; when I run, I will not waste time making wrong turns. As I walk along in the ever-brightening light of God’s favor the dawn gives way to morning splendor. Thank you Father, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 37:23; Proverbs 4:11-12,18

Indeed, he who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps.

Psalm 121:4

No comments: