Thursday, August 2, 2007

Exorcise Selfishness Today!

Father, in the name of Jesus, I repent of and renounce selfishness, and take responsibility in my generations for the sin of rebellion. I ask for forgiveness and break the curse of stubbornness. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. I desire to follow the Lord my God with my whole heart. In the name of Jesus, I decree that I have an excellent spirit, which enables me to do courageous feats in God’s Kingdom according to the grace you have given to me. Amen.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering, and steadfast spirit within me.
(Psalm 51:10 AMP)



7Forty years old was I when Moses the servant of the Lord sent me from Kadesh-barnea to scout out the land. And I brought him a report as it was in my heart. 8But my brethren who went up with me made the hearts of the people melt; yet I wholly followed the Lord my God. 9And Moses swore on that day, Surely the land on which your feet have walked shall be an inheritance to you and your children always, because you have wholly followed the Lord my God.(A) 10And now, behold, the Lord has kept me alive, as He said, these forty-five years since the Lord spoke this word to Moses, while the Israelites wandered in the wilderness; and now, behold, I am this day eighty-five years old. 11Yet I am as strong today as I was the day Moses sent me; as my strength was then, so is my strength now for war and to go out and to come in. 12So now give me this hill country of which the Lord spoke that day. For you heard then how the [giantlike] Anakim were there and that the cities were great and fortified; if the Lord will be with me, I shall drive them out just as the Lord said.
(Joshua 14:7-12 AMP)



But My servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit and has followed Me fully, I will bring into the land into which he went, and his descendants shall possess it.
(Numbers 14:24 AMP)

No comments: