Monday, July 2, 2007

“Being Rejected” by Semwogerere Francis

Greetings to you this day in the mighty name of Jesus! Today I want to speak to you about “Rejection.”  My prayer is that if any are feeling any rejection, that by the end of this post you will be encouraged and refreshed!!! I felt led to speak on this topic, because I too feel rejection at times, but you know?? God has showed me that I am never fully rejected.

What is rejection?? Most people feel rejection when they so desperately need love and it seems as if no matter what they do, people just never seem to accept them. Rejection is a need an emotion to be apart, and feel that someone really does care. In my life’s journey it seems that rejection has been a constant dealing, that I truly never get rid of. Let me start this message, by sharing with you, some of the hardest rejection that I have felt. It all began really as far back as my mind will take me, as a child, I was constantly reminded that I was not wanted, by both parents, they showed this in action and in word. I wanted so desperately to be loved, and at no avail. I was an only child, and though there were times that I wished for a sibling, I thanked God that there was no other sibling, to feel the immense feelings that I felt. The abuse, the put downs, all I really wanted was love.

In today’s society, it seems that many that are feeling rejection, feel that if they are not loved and accepted, they must be insignificant, and there must be something wrong with them, I am here to tell you that is nothing but a lie from the enemy, who wants you to feel that you are the one with the problem. First off all, there are to many that feel as though they need to be excepted, and that saying that everybody needs somebody, as this may feel to be true, the only that should truly want to be excepted by, is Christ Jesus, whom will always love you and will NOT reject you!! You may say, at times I feel as even he to is rejecting me, or has forgotten me, rest assured..... ...He has not!! In all actuality, we should praise God if HE is taking us to a place where we can start to look solely to him for comfort, and peace, love and acceptance, for man will assuredly fail you.

If you have never thought about giving Jesus control of your life, you may want to consider doing just that. Read His word–the Bible–and you will find that Jesus is a God of compassion and love, and has a special heart for the weary and rejected. He can take even the darkest moments in your life and turn them around for good as you trust Him!!

Being rejected by family and friends hurts, there is no doubting that, but the sad and hurtful thing to me, is feeling rejected by those stating that they are God’s leaders, let me explain..... .God is a GOD of compassion and love, and he does have a special place for the weary and rejected. Many that are leaders today, must really examine there hearts, to see if they are being a leader of love and acceptance to his sheep, it is a dangerous place to be in with God, when you mishandle his sheep.  Amen.

If you are feeling rejected by a “Leader of God’s word” and you know that your heart if after God, remember this:

God chose a young unknown man named David. This shepherd boy was looked down upon by his brothers but chosen of God because of his heart. No one else knew about this lad, but God did and sent Samuel the prophet to anoint him. Psalm 4:3 says, “But know that the Lord has set apart the godly man for Himself. the Lord hears when I call to Him.”

I want to encourage you today, that God loves you, He has not rejected you, chances are, if you are a person that lives a life after God, and you are still feeling rejected, God is wanting you to realize that you are set aside, God wants you to see that HE loves you, and wants you to totally rely on him, to be the focus and center of your life, it is hard to say NO MORE, will I allow the enemy to make me feel that I am a nobody, you are somebody to HIM, in that you can trust!!!

Remember that Jesus was rejected and scorned, even by those the closes to him, so know that when God sets you aside for HIS precious plan, rejoice and be thankful, for you are a chosen person. God knows all of our hearts and motives, and if you will just fall down before him, and trust that HIS word is MOST ASSUREDLY TRUTH.You will begin to grow and grow and grow in VICTORY!

Many are called, but few are chosen, it is evident to me in the word, that the remnants, the leftovers, those that are scraps to some, are the very remnants to God. What does God say about the remnants?

The Bible declares in 2nd Kings 19:30 “And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall yet again take root downward, and bear fruit upward.”  And in Romans 11:5 “Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.”

There is no need to believe the enemy! Today can be a new day for you! A day of freedom from Rejection, only God knows the heart, remember that!! Do not let anything or anyone rob you of the peace and joy that God has for you, you are unique and God is a God of love.  Always!

Never forget that you are part of the remnant of God. The remnant are those who Pray that:

  1. They may die and that Christ live in them.
  2. They may be receive the Grace to carry the cross so that Christ increases in them while they decrease.
  3. They will cease to be normal believers and step into the realm of the supernatural.
  4. The organized church settings will cease and that the Holy Ghost will control all their meetings.
  5. The driving force in them be love.

These should be our prayer points.

Pleasing people and wanting acceptance, must be stopped. Seek to only please God, the maker and finisher of your faith, walk in faith of HIS word, He loves you with pure unconditional love, believe that, and your life will be transformed! This is God’s call for a remnant. I pray you answer YES to every one of His calls in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

I want to say to you, that if you are tired of feeling the doors slam, then I will personally pray with you., I want to be the best example of God’s love that is humanly possible, but know that only HE is the perfect love and peace!

Today I pray Father that eyes will see and ears will hear, that your people need not feel rejected, that those that are weary, rejected, and hurt, are the very ones that you are calling to higher ground in you Lord, that if we trust and follow your word, and totally surrender to you, and desire your will in our life, we will walk in a different place, a place of consecration without carnality, Father I pray for those that receive this message, and make a choice today, to seek and rely totally on you for there peace and love. Father, thank you because You always hear and answer our prayers. Ground us, root us, deeply in holiness, righteousness and love that we may bear the fruit that will last. God we are tired of the ordinary and we desire to embrace the extraordinary, the supernatural, so that like Paul we may say “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of Power”, Father this is our cry in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. We commit to walk the path you are directing us to walk into that clearly brings victory all round, thank you God. we seal this prayer with the fire of the Holy Ghost and the Blood of Jesus Christ in of Nazareth, Our Savior, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!