Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wisdom from Judypie

Godly Wisdom

Father, there isn't a challenge I will ever face that will be too hard for You to solve. Nothing can outsmart You. The world’s wisdom is foolishness in Your sight. Your wisdom is increasing in me as I meditate on Your Word. It leads, guides and protects me. It gives me greater insight and credentials than the world has to offer. You have said in Your Word that the person who gets wisdom loves his own soul. I cherish understanding and I will prosper for your glory. Hallelujah! In Jesus name. Amen.

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me?

Jeremiah 32:27 [AMP]

For this world's wisdom is foolishness (absurdity and stupidity) with God, for it is written, He lays hold of the wise in their [own] craftiness;

1st Corinthians 3:19 [AMP]

Pray Without Ceasing

Heavenly Father, may my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. Thank you for the Holy Spirit Who helps me maintain an attitude of prayer, and even helps me when I don't know how or what to pray. Thank you for hearing me whether I'm praying aloud or reaching out to you in silence. Jesus, you are my example in prayer, and whatever I ask for in prayer, I believe that it is granted me, and I will receive it. In the name of Jesus and with the help of the Holy Spirit, I will pray without ceasing. Amen

Let my prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Psalm 141:2 [AMP]

For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].

Mark 11:24

Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly];

1st Thessalonians 5:17 [AMP]

God's glory is on tour in the skies, God-craft on exhibit across the horizon,God makes a huge dome for the sun—a superdome...
Psalm 19:1&4 [Message]

No comments: