Saturday, April 30, 2011

God’s Love, Acceptance and Favor is Yours

As a father loves and pities his children, so the Lord loves and pities those who fear Him [with reverence, worship, and awe].
Psalm 103:13 [MESSAGE]

Start Your Day With This... (You Are Special)
by Judy Ann

Father, I come before You rejoicing, for this is the day that You have made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.

To obey is better than sacrifice, so I am making a decision to submit to Your will today, that my plans and purposes may be conducted in a manner that will bring honor and glory to You.

Cause me to be spiritually and mentally alert in this time of meditation and prayer, in the name of Jesus.

Amen.


21-25 Thank you for responding to me;
      you've truly become my salvation!
   The stone the masons discarded as flawed
      is now the capstone!
   This is God's work.
      We rub our eyes—we can hardly believe it!
   This is the very day God acted—
      let's celebrate and be festive!
   Salvation now, God. Salvation now!
      Oh yes, God—a free and full life!
Psalm 118:24 [MESSAGE]

Samuel said, Has the Lord as great a delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
1 Samuel 15:22 [AMP]

Be earnest and unwearied and steadfast in your prayer [life], being [both] alert and intent in [your praying] with thanksgiving.
Colossians 4:2 [AMP]

Good morning, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thank you for this day -- the day You have made. I love You with my entire being -- spirit, soul and body. You knew me before I was formed within my mother’s womb; before I was born You sanctified me and appointed me as Your witness to the world. I was created for a specific and very special purpose. Thank You Holy Spirit for revealing the things of Jesus unto me, for showing me things to come, and helping me fulfill my destiny to the glory of the Father. Amen.

This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24 [AMP]

Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5 [AMP]

Approved by God
by Judy Ann

Heavenly Father, You knit me together in my mother’s womb, knew me, and approved of me even before I was born. Wonderful are Your works, and I hold fast to this knowledge. I will not keep silent, but bring the Good News of relief and deliverance to others who do not know You. I was born for such a time as this to fulfill my destiny in the Kingdom of God. I take my place a member of the Body of Christ. Thank You for loving me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5 [AMP]

13For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb.
14I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
15My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].
16Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16 [AMP]

For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance shall arise for the Jews from elsewhere, but you and your father's house will perish. And who knows but that you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this and for this very occasion?
Esther 4:14 [AMP]

Accepted by God
by Judy Ann


Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing the work of my hands. I can walk confidently fulfilling my destiny because You love, accept and approve of me. I am strong even though I feel weak, and my works shall be rewarded. I am steadfast, never giving up in the face of adversity. Because I am Your child and a partaker of Your divine nature, I will stand firm until Your will prevails and satan’s plans have been demolished. In the name of Jesus, I affirm Your love for me. Amen

The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
Deuteronomy 28:12 [AMP]

Be strong, therefore, and let not your hands be weak and slack, for your work shall be rewarded.
2 Chronicles 15:7 [AMP]

13Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].
14Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God
Ephesians 6:13-14 [AMP]

Favor
by Judy Ann

Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray that I will have favor with You and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense.

In everything I do, I put You first, and You will direct me and crown my efforts with success.

I trust and reverence You LORD, and turn my back on evil.

When I do this, You give renewed health and vitality to me.

I honor You Lord by giving You the first part of all my income, in the name of Jesus.

Amen.



4So shall you find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight [or judgment] of God and man.
5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
7Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil.
8It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones.
9Honor the Lord with your capital and sufficiency [from righteous labors] and with the firstfruits of all your income;
10So shall your storage places be filled with plenty, and your vats shall be overflowing with new wine.
Proverbs 3:4-10 [AMP]

Prayer of Jabez
by Judy Ann

God of Israel, I pray that You would bless me and bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!

In the name of Jesus, I ask and I shall receive, I seek and I shall find, I knock and the door shall be opened. In my life be glorified.

Amen.



Jabez cried to the God of Israel, saying, Oh, that You would bless me and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and You would keep me from evil so it might not hurt me! And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4:10 [AMP]

7Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.
8For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8 [AMP]

No comments: