Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meditations from Judypie

Father, we have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so we will walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him, established in the faith and joyfully abounding in it. Love is our foundation, and we pray that Christ will be at home in us. May we be rooted and grounded in love, able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height -- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that we may be filled with all the fullness of God, and walk as Jesus walked in love, in harmony and unity with one another. In Jesus name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Colossians 2:6-7; Ephesians 3:17-19;


Glorious Father, I ask You, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation. I pray that whatever we do or say, will be as a true representative of the Lord Jesus, and together we will give thanks through Him to You Most High God. Father, I thank You for calling us to be Your ambassadors of good will here on this earth. In Jesus name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Ephesians 1:17-18; Colossians 3:17


Our Father, Your kingdom come, Your will be done in our families even as it is in heaven; hallow Your name in our families. You chose us before the foundation of the world, and we thank You for pouring out Your Spirit upon our offspring, and Your blessings upon our descendants. You are contending with those who contend with us, and You are giving safety to our children and easing them day-by-day. Thank You for forgiving all our iniquities and healing all our diseases, and crowning us with loving kindness and tender mercies, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Matthew 6; Ephesians 1:4; Isaiah 44:3; Isaiah 49:25; Psalm 103

“Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psalm 46:10


Father, You have not given me the spirit of fear. I submit to You and resist the temptation to fear terrorists, biochemical warfare, wars and rumors of war. I resist anxiety, and it is far from me. I refuse to impair my immune system through disobedience and resist the temptation to fear, which is a sin. When I am tempted to be afraid and troubled, I will delight myself in You, and receive from Your bountiful supply a spirit of power (the Holy Spirit) and love (Father-God’s nature) and a sound mind (the Word of God). This is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: 2nd Timothy 1:7; Philippians 4:6-7

“I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”

Psalm 91:2


Father, thank You for comforting and assuring me of Your divine intervention as I walk this journey here on earth. I dwell, remain and settle down under the shadow (defense, protection) of the Almighty. I say of the Lord that You are my Refuge, my place of Protection. You are my God, True and Faithful. You are my Security. You did not give me a spirit of fear – but a spirit of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. In Your name I bind my emotions to the control of the Holy Spirit and go forth with confidence. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 91, 2nd Timothy 1:7

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”

Matthew 11:28


Heavenly Father, thank You for the United States of America, the only country in the world founded upon religious freedom and Your Word. Thank You for the founding fathers, Lord, who looked to You for guidance to develop the kind of government that would be pleasing to You. Our president and his advisers need Your wisdom to safeguard freedom, turn their hearts to follow you. By wisdom You laid the earth's foundations, and by understanding You set the heavens in place. I pray that these leaders will turn their ears to wisdom and apply their hearts to understanding. May the light of Your word run swiftly and prevail throughout the USA, and Your love burn brightly in this land. Give us a rebirth of freedom, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Proverbs 2:2; 3:19; 21:1; Acts 6:8; 12:24; 13:49; 19:20


Father,in the name of Jesus, we pray that our families will not be terrified or afraid knowing that You go before them. You have not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. We pray that our families will not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. Father, give us a heart to walk in all Your ways as You have commanded us so that it may be well with us and You will prolong our days on earth. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Deuteronomy 1:29; 2nd Timothy 1:7; Deuteronomy 5:32-33


Father, in the name of Jesus, I receive grace and peace which you have multiplied to me in the knowledge of God and of Jesus my Lord. Your divine power has given to me all things that pertain to life and godliness. Your grace gives me the ability to fulfill my destiny - walking in paths you have ordained for me. Your peace directs me and acts as umpire in all my decisions as I walk with confidence and assurance. I thank you for giving me the knowledge of Jesus Christ who called me by glory and virtue, and for giving to me exceedingly great and precious promises that through these I may be a partaker of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. I live and move and have my being in Jesus Christ my Lord! Amen.

Scripture Meditation: 2nd Peter 1:3-4; Acts 17:28


Father, I thank you for the fragrance of the knowledge of Jesus Christ, which flows through me to others. I abide in Jesus, He abides in me and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I am salt and light in the earth - a witness to him everywhere I go - in my home, the workplace, and to the end of the earth. I purpose to practice the presence of Jesus, and make choices that will honor you, Father. Thank you for leading me in triumph in every situation I face today in Jesus' name.

Scripture Meditation: 2nd Corinthians 2:14; Matthew 5:13-16; Acts 1:8

“I came to the world to be a Light. Anyone who puts his trust in Me will not be in darkness”

John 12:46 (NLV)

“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”

Galatians 6:7-8

Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You do I wait all the day long. Laus Deo!


No comments: