Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meditations from Judypie

Father, we have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so we will walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him, established in the faith and joyfully abounding in it. Love is our foundation, and we pray that Christ will be at home in us. May we be rooted and grounded in love, able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height -- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that we may be filled with all the fullness of God, and walk as Jesus walked in love, in harmony and unity with one another. In Jesus name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Colossians 2:6-7; Ephesians 3:17-19

Glorious Father, I ask You, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation. I pray that whatever we do or say, will be as a true representative of the Lord Jesus, and together we will give thanks through Him to You Most High God. Father, I thank You for calling us to be Your ambassadors of good will here on this earth. In Jesus name. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Ephesians 1:17-18; Colossians 3:17

Our Father, Your kingdom come, Your will be done in our families even as it is in heaven; hallow Your name in our families. You chose us before the foundation of the world, and we thank You for pouring out Your Spirit upon our offspring, and Your blessings upon our descendants. You are contending with those who contend with us, and You are giving safety to our children and easing them day-by-day. Thank You for forgiving all our iniquities and healing all our diseases, and crowning us with loving kindness and tender mercies, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Matthew 6; Ephesians 1:4; Isaiah 44:3; Isaiah 49:25; Psalm 103

“Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psalm 46:10

Father, You have not given me the spirit of fear. I submit to You and resist the temptation to fear terrorists, biochemical warfare, wars and rumors of war. I resist anxiety, and it is far from me. I refuse to impair my immune system through disobedience and resist the temptation to fear, which is a sin. When I am tempted to be afraid and troubled, I will delight myself in You, and receive from Your bountiful supply a spirit of power (the Holy Spirit) and love (Father-God’s nature) and a sound mind (the Word of God). This is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: 2nd Timothy 1:7; Philippians 4:6-7

I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”

Psalm 91:2

Father, thank You for comforting and assuring me of Your divine intervention as I walk this journey here on earth. I dwell, remain and settle down under the shadow (defense, protection) of the Almighty. I say of the Lord that You are my Refuge, my place of Protection. You are my God, True and Faithful. You are my Security. You did not give me a spirit of fear – but a spirit of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. In Your name I bind my emotions to the control of the Holy Spirit and go forth with confidence. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 91, 2nd Timothy 1:7

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”

Matthew 11:28

Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You do I wait all the day long. Laus Deo!

No comments: