Monday, December 17, 2007

God Loves me as much as He Loves Jesus

Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the Kingdom.
(Luke 12:32)

You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
(Psalm 128:2)

Show me a sign of [Your evident] goodwill and favor, that those who hate me may see it and be put to shame, because You, Lord, [will show Your approval of me when You] help and comfort me.
(Psalm 86:17 AMP)

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.
(Numbers 6:24-26 NIV)

I shall not die but live, and shall declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord.
(Psalm 118:17 AMP)

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.
(Luke 10:19 AMP)

No comments: