Monday, April 23, 2007

Junior Jihadist

Does anyone still doubt that satan is out to destroy the youth of this generation?

We had tragedies like Columbine and more recently, Virginia Tech. Those were just the tip of the iceberg...

Today there was the news report about a pre-teen used as a jihadist to cut the throat and saw off the head of an alleged traitor to the Taliban. This is horrifying and the international reaction to this travesty has been loud and clear.

But this is not without precedent. For years, we have violent street gangs in the USA that teach pre-teens to commit a “187” in order to join the gang. So this is not anything new... but perhaps it will finally get people to wake up and realize that we need to pray!


2nd Chronicles 7:14-15
14If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
15Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer offered in this place.

No comments: