Saturday, December 3, 2011

Emotional Healing Meditations from Judypie

Quite often, we read Isaiah 53:4-5 and think of healing of our physical bodies. But Jesus also provided emotional healing when He died on the cross.

Many of us experienced situations in our youths that turn into time bombs that go off in our adult lives. Whatever your issue... Jesus can heal it. He is willing to heal it. Why not let go and let God heal your deepest emotional issues. Like the woman with the issue of blood... you are on the verge of being loosed from the emotional issues in your life.



Think on These Things

Father, Your Word is my Handbook for renewing my mind to think and speak as You think and speak. By the grace of God I will think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of good report. Your Word will renew my mind with Your thoughts, Lord, driving out thoughts of fear, doubt, bad feelings toward others, self-hatred, depression and unbelief in the name of Jesus. Amen.



For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].
Philippians 4:8 [AMP]

Letting Go

Father, I glory in what Christ Jesus has done for me. I let go—put aside all past sources of my confidence—counting them worthless, in order that I may experience Christ and become one with Him. I unfold my past and put into proper perspective those things that are behind. I trust in You, LORD, with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding. In all my ways I acknowledge You, and You will make my paths straight. Thank You, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.



7 I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. 8 Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ 9and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith.
Philippians 3:7-9 [NLT]



I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I did not hide. I said, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord [continually unfolding the past till all is told]--then You [instantly] forgave me the guilt and iniquity of my sin. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
Psalm 32:5 [AMP]



I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead
Philippians 3:13 [AMP]



Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 [AMP]

Direction

Father, thank You for instructing me and teaching me in the way I should go and for guiding me with Your eye. Thank You for Your guidance and leadership concerning Your will, Your plan and Your purpose for my life. I hear the voice of the Good Shepherd, for I know You and follow You. You lead me in paths of righteousness of Your name’s sake. In Jesus Name, Amen.



I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.
Psalm 32:8 [AMP]



The watchman opens the door for this man, and the sheep listen to his voice and heed it; and he calls his own sheep by name and brings (leads) them out. When he has brought his own sheep outside, he walks on before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.
John 10:3-4 [AMP]



He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake.
Psalm 23:3 [AMP]

Change

Father, direct my steps by Your word and let no iniquity have dominion over me. Uphold my steps in Your paths that my footsteps may not slip. Thank You that I am ever learning, ever growing and ever achieving. Things change because I'm changing; I am wonderfully and fearfully made. You give me the freedom and courage to be my creative self, which You made unique unto me. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.



Establish my steps and direct them by [means of] Your word; let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
Psalm 119:133 [AMP]



My steps have held closely to Your paths [to the tracks of the One Who has gone on before]; my feet have not slipped.
Psalm 17:5 [AMP]



I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
Psalm 139:14 [AMP]

Emotional Healing

Heavenly Father, you saw my heartache and pain when I was brokenhearted. You sent your Word and healed me, and you delivered me from all my destructions. It didn't all happen in one day, but layer-by-layer you healed the emotional wounds [curing my pains and sorrows). Thank you for the anointing of Jesus that is at work binding up and healing my broken heart. In Jesus name. Amen.



He sends forth His word and heals them and rescues them from the pit and destruction.
Psalm 107:20 [AMP]



The Lord is close to those who are of a broken heart and saves such as are crushed with sorrow for sin and are humbly and thoroughly penitent.
Psalm 34:18 [AMP]



The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon Me, because He has anointed Me [the Anointed One, the Messiah] to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed [who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity],
Luke 4:18 [AMP]

No comments: