Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wisdom from Judypie

Allow the following meditations from our dear Judy bless you during this upcoming week:


In the name of Jesus, I arm myself with the full armor of God; armor, which God has supplied for me…the helmet of salvation…loins girded with truth…feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace…the shield of faith…and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. With God’s armor on, I am able to stand up against all the strategies, deceits and fiery darts of the devil. I am more than a conqueror through him who loves me. Amen.
To You, O Lord I pray.  My enemies will not triumph over me, and I will never be disgraced for trusting You.  Show me the path where I should go, point out the right road for me to walk. Lead and teach me, for you are the God who gives me salvation.  Thank You for seeing me through eyes of everlasting love and kindness. Your integrity and uprightness will preserve me, in the name of Jesus. Amen. 
Jesus, you are my LORD. You are my light and my salvation, I shall not be afraid. You are my sufficiency, my Redeemer, Provider, Sanctifier, Protector, Healer and Victory! You are El Shaddai. You are more than enough for every challenge I face, for every decision I must make, for the questions I need answered, for the adjustments I need to make. You are everything to me, my Lord and Savior. I trust you – lean and rely on you. LORD, you are good; my refuge and counsel are in you. Amen.
Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10
Father, I make my schedule around the reading and study of your Word – I meditate and keep your thoughts ever in mind; letting them penetrate deep within my heart. Your Word means real life for me, and radiant health. Your word dwells in me richly, and I avoid careless banter, white lies, and gossip. Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to be my Helper and Teacher. In the name of Jesus I release all the cares of this life upon you, for you care for me and provide for me abundantly. Amen.
Father, in Jesus’ name, we thank you for the United States and its government. We pray for the men and women who are in positions of authority – the president, representatives, senators, judges, police personnel, as well as the governors and mayors and all others who are in authority over us in any way. We pray that the Spirit of God will rest upon them. In Jesus name. Amen.
Father, I thank you for giving me a vision, a purpose and a plan. Give me your heart, your compassion for humanity. I offer my body as a living sacrifice to be your instrument of righteousness – that I might be a true representative of your Kingdom. It is my desire to fulfill my divine destiny, and be successful according to your will. I am here to serve you and love you in the beauty of holiness. Lead me in the way I should go, and with the Holy Spirit as my Helper, I will do great exploits for your Kingdom and others shall know that you are their Help, Redeemer and Salvation. In Jesus name. Amen.
Heavenly Father, you are my light and my salvation. By your grace, I shall not fear man nor become entangled in the ungodly traditions of men. I throw aside every weight and sin that has tried to ensnare me so that I might run the race you have set before me with confidence, efficiency and effectiveness. I seek to be temperate in all things and run this race to receive a crown of eternal blessedness with certainty. Father, in my life be glorified, in Jesus' name. Amen.
“In the glory of His Presence I see the beauty of His ways”
A lack of confidence will hinder your relationship with God, and often cause you to deny yourself the more abundant life that Jesus came to give you. Develop a strong faith. Developing an intimate relationship with the Father and learning who you are in Christ Jesus will fill you with confidence and assurance. Fill your thoughts and your mouth with His word and enter into the holy place by the blood of Jesus (Hebrews 10:19). The Lord Himself shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and He shall keep your foot from being caught in a trap of hidden danger (Proverbs 3:26).

No comments: