Sunday, June 21, 2009

Meditations from Judypie: Power to Live Victoriously

This is the day the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it! My delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on Your law I habitually meditate (ponder and study) by day and by night. Then I shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water; ready to bring forth fruit in my season; my leaf shall not fade or wither, and everything I do shall prosper and come to maturity. Amen.

This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24 [NIV]

But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night. And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].

Psalm 1:2-3 [AMP]

God wants you to have success in every area of your life. There are spiritual laws that will govern earthly laws if you put them to work. The law of sowing and reaping can be studied while walking through your flower garden or driving through the countryside. When one seed is planted in good soil it will produce many times more. I encourage you to put your sanctified (set apart unto God) imagination to work and meditate on God’s Word concerning finances, healing, relationships, walking in love, following after peace, developing the fruit of the spirit described in Galatians 5. Meditate on things that are worthy of reverence, honorable and seemly, just, pure, lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]. As a man thinks in his heart so is he.

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Dreams are seeds of reality – they are the beginning of all your achievements. Obstacles can become stepping stones to success if you believe. Your future is filled with probabilities and possibilities. Jesus said that all things are possible to the person who believes.

Father, You are the Strength of my life. I am working out my own salvation with reverence, not in my own strength for you are effectually at work in me, energizing and creating in me the power and desire both to will and to work for your good pleasure, satisfaction and delight. I am a new creation in Christ; old things have passed away, and today I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Nothing shall be impossible to me in the name of Jesus. Amen

THE LORD is my Light and my Salvation--whom shall I fear or dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 21:1 [AMP]

Therefore, my dear ones, as you have always obeyed [my suggestions], so now, not only [with the enthusiasm you would show] in my presence but much more because I am absent, work out (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend God and discredit the name of Christ). [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.

Philippians 2:12-13 [AMP]

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

Philippians 4:13 [AMP]

Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!

2nd Corinthians 5:17 [AMP]

Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your goodness. In the name of Jesus I cast the whole of my care—all anxieties, worries and concerns—upon You. I know that You love me and care for me, and those for whom I am praying. Today I make all my requests known to You with thanksgiving. I know You hear me, and I believe Your best answers are on the way from the moment I ask. Amen.

O GIVE thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.

Psalm 136:1 [AMP]

Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

Philippians 4:6 [AMP]

Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.

1st Peter 5:7 [AMP]

The names of God reveal his desire to supply your every need.

My life is complete in You, Lord Jesus. Every answer, every need, every solution I have need of is available to me.

  • You are Jehovah-Rapha, my Healer
  • Jehovah-Nissi, my Victory
  • Jehovah-Jireh, my Provider
  • You are Jehovah M’Kaddesh, my Sanctifier
  • Jehovah-Shalom, my Peace and Security
  • My Shepherd, you’re Jehovah-Rohi
  • Jehovah-Tsidkenu, my Righteousness
  • Jehovah-Shammah, my ever-present Friend

Because I am complete in You, Lord Jesus I can overcome my insecurities and bring maturity and wisdom to every relationship for the good and benefit of others. Amen

And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead--Father, Son and Holy Spirit--and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power].

Colossians 2:10 [AMP]

To You, O Lord I pray. My enemies will not triumph over me, and I will never be disgraced for trusting You. Show me the path where I should go, point out the right road for me to walk. Lead and teach me for you are the God who gives me salvation. Thank you for seeing me through eyes of everlasting love and kindness. Your integrity and uprightness will preserve me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

1UNTO YOU, O Lord, do I bring my life. 2O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me. 3Yes, let none who trust and wait hopefully and look for You be put to shame or be disappointed; let them be ashamed who forsake the right or deal treacherously without cause. 4Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. 5Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

Psalm 25:1-5 [AMP]

Father, you give power to the weak, and to those who have no might, You increase our strength. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Thank You for giving me a spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. You gave me power to trample…over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me in the name of Jesus. Amen.

He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].

Isaiah 40:29 [AMP]

Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.

1st John 4:4 [AMP]

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

Luke 10:19 [AMP]

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. Your thoughts and words are energy, and they reach out to every condition and circumstance of your life. You have the power of choice, and have the ability to take control of your thought life and dislodge all the lies of the enemy. You have the power to be the person God created you to be! Choose to believe that you have received the ability, efficiency, and might when the Holy Spirit has come upon you. God needs you to be a true witness of the Gospel, and you will do this effectively when you are comfortable with who God created you to be. You are unique!

Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You do I wait all the day long. Laus Deo!

No comments: