Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daily Blessing

Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the Kingdom.
[Luke 12:32]

You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
[Psalm 128:2]

All the days of the desponding and afflicted are made evil [by anxious thoughts and forebodings], but he who has a glad heart has a continual feast [regardless of circumstances].
[Proverbs 15:15 AMP]

Show me a sign of [Your evident] goodwill and favor, that those who hate me may see it and be put to shame, because You, Lord, [will show Your approval of me when You] help and comfort me.
[Psalm 86:17 AMP]

Return to the stronghold [of security and prosperity], you prisoners of hope; even today do I declare that I will restore double your former prosperity to you.
[Zechariah 9:12 AMP]

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.
[Numbers 6:24-26 NIV]

I shall not die but live, and shall declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord.
[Psalm 118:17 AMP]

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.
[Luke 10:19 AMP]

No comments: